The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Nov. 8, 2018.
Among the actions taken by the board during its regular meeting:
• Approved the agenda,
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting on Oct. 11, 2018,
• Took reports from the treasurer, superintendent, and board committees,
• Approved a resolution to authorize advance and/or transfer of funds in the amount of $31,310.48,
• Approved a resolution to authorize agreement with the Scioto County Agricultural Society at an annual rate not to exceed $50,000,
• Approved a resolution to adopt Behavior Specialist job description,
• Approved a resolution to employ substitute employees for 2018-19, including teachers Christopher Adams, Ryan Blevins, Ciara Conley, Tracy Fannin, Courtney Golden, Jayme Green, Jacob Harris, Leslie Hayslip, Scott Leeth, Jared McCray, Shannon Mowery, Kristira Rowland, Emily Shope, Dakota Sparks, Terri Wallace, Traci Warnock, and Julie Wolfe; teacher aides Chelsea Burk, Jessica Fitzer, Tracey Fleming, Janelle Frazie, Sara Gleim, Angie Melugin, Wendy Rawlins, Jackie Slone, and Yolanda Villeda-Quiracso; MARCS teachers Bethany Ottens and Jull McFadden; and MARCS aides Christine Goddard,
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including Renee Etterling (HMG home visitor), Amanda Jacks (HMG home visitor), and Rebecca Meeker (aide),
• Approved a resolution to amend Scott Breech employee contract for 2018-19,
• Accepted a retirement notice from Laura Estep, HMG service coordinator, effective Dec. 31, 2018,
• Accepted a retirement notice from Andrew Riehl, treasurer,
• Approved a resolution to re-employ retiree Andrew Riehl as treasurer,
• Approved a resolution to amend board policy,
• Approved a resolution to enter into executive session; and,
• Approved a resolution to re-enter public session.
The South Central Ohio ESC Governing Board meets regularly on the second Thursday of each month at the ESC Business Center in New Boston. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.