MAY 14, 2019
SOUTH CENTRAL OHIO EDUCATIONAL SERVICE CENTER
522 GLENWOOD AVENUE, NEW BOSTON, OH
8:30 – 11:00 am
Interpreting ACT Data for Student Success
Knowing when, where, and how to support students requires more than access to data but a deep understanding of data to develop actionable insights.
Learn how to:
• Understand the data delivered in the ACT High School Report and ACT Profile Report
• Derive insights for curriculum, instruction and student support improvements
• Enhance student success by learning about the positive effects of measuring social-emotional learning
• Use ACT Academy, a new offering from ACT, delivering educators and students with a robust personalized learning library that goes above and beyond what Khan Academy offers.
In addition to learning strategies that are immediately useful at your school, ACT will share the additional features and capabilities currently planned to enhance educators’ abilities to prepare students for college and careers. Planned features include:
• ACT data and reports made available to authorized school staff and district administrators which will include both State and District testing records
• Student level data
• Aggregate reports posted to the online reporting system
• And more!
The workshop focuses around the data received and how educators can interpret and use the information.
Presented By: Victoria Thompson-Campbell, M.Ed, Senior Executive, Client Relations ACT