ESC Governing Board June meeting
Published on July 8, 2019
The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular monthly board meeting on June 27, 2019.
Among the actions taken during the meeting:
• Approved the minutes of the regular meeting held on May 9, 2019,
• Approved resolution to adopt temporary appropriations and estimated resources for FY20
• Approved resolution to adopt handbooks for 2019-20
• Approved resolution to adopt job descriptions for CAPE Guidance Counselor.
• Approved resolution to authorize an agreement with Licking County ESC for FY20 to provide consulting services.
• Approved resolution to employ substitute employees for FY19, including Brandon Pate and Marin Applegate.
• Accepted the resignations of Travis Brown (ED Teacher), Amanda Maxim (Speech Therapist), Adam Fox (School Psychologist), Cory McKnight (ED Teacher), Kimberly Johnson (HMG Home Visitor).
• Approved to amend Susan Smith, Hanna Stitt, and Vicki Shoemaker’s employee contracts for 2019-20.
• Approved an unpaid leave of absence for Hanna Stitt while completing her student teaching.
• Approved to adopt salary schedules and set salaries for all personnel for 2019-20.
• Approved resolution to set salary of administrative personnel for 2019-20.
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including Brittyn Saunders (CAPE Guidance Counselor), Haley Stang (Speech Therapist), Lynlee Wells (Administrative Assistant), Amy Partlow (FCFC Service Coordinator), Scott Caudill (ED Teacher).
• Authorized a special Governing Board meeting on Tuesday, July 9, 2019, to consider resignation and/or employment of personnel.
• Mr. Fred Edgington, board member, publicly announced his resignation effective June 27, 2019.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Governors Board will be Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019, at the SCOESC Business Center in New Boston. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.