The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Sept. 12, 2019.
The following actions occurred
during the meeting:
- Approved resolution to adopt employee insurance
program rates for 2020.
- Approved resolution to employ substitute employees
- Accepted the resignation of Alyse Thomas
(Intervention TVI) and Troy Thatcher (SCOESC Board Member).
- Approved resolution to amend the contracts of Linda
Purvis, Jessica Hardesty, and Danelle Mullins.
- Approved resolution to authorize supplemental
contracts for 2019-20.
- Approved a resolution to adopt job description for
Computer Lab Paraprofessional.
- Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including
Tara Immell (Attendance Officer) and Heidi Rockwell (Personal Aide).
- Approved resolution to amend job description title of
Family and Children First Coordinator to Director of Family
The next regularly scheduled
meeting of the Governors Board will be Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019, at the SCOESC
Business Center. For more information about the ESC, visit online at
www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.