The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Dec. 12, 2019.
The following actions occurred during the meeting:
• Approved resolution to employ substitute employees for 2019-20.
• Authorized to renew membership in OSBA for 2020.
• Accepted the resignation of Elizabeth Adams (Aide PA 80 percent), effective Nov. 15, 2019.
• Approved a resolution to set organizational meeting for Jan. 16, 2020, at 1 p.m.
• Appointed Mike Canter to act as President pro tempore to lead January 2020 organizational meeting.
• Approved resolution to appoint Mike Canter to the Scioto County Career Technical Center Board of Education.
• Approved resolution to change Webcheck Pricing.
• Adopted/amended the job descriptions for the following: Director of Information Technology and Communications Coordinator.
• Adopted/amended the evaluation instruments for the following: Network Technician, Computer Lab Paraprofessional, Paraprofessional Translator, Paint Valley Student Services Supervisor, Communications Coordinator, Director of Information Technology.
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including Nick Marshall (Network Technician), Mike McCoy (Student Services Supervisor), Lakin Pendleton (Aide - PA 100 percent), Brittani Roberts (Aide - PA 80 percent), Olivia Smith (Aide - PA 100 percent PV).
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Governors Board will be Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020 at the SCOESC Business Center. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.