The Governing Board of the South Central Ohio Educational Service Center met for its regular board meeting on Aug. 8, 2019. The oath of office was completed by newly appointed SCOESC Board member Troy Thatcher.
The following actions occurred during the meeting:
• Approved resolution to authorize attendance at OSBA Capital Conference for all board members and staff.
• Approved resolution to employ substitute employees for 2019-20.
• Approved resolution to employ personnel for FY20 Aspire Program.
• Accepted the resignations of Michaela Rawlins (PS Aide) and Erica Rose (MD Aide).
• Approved to authorize supplemental contracts for the 2019-20 school year.
• Approved resolution to adopt the CAPE Alternative school handbook for FY 2019-20.
• Approved a resolution to employ personnel, including Vince Smith (Aide PA - 100 percent), Kelsey Cox (MD Teacher), Myla Henthorn (PS Aide - 80 percent), Caitlyn Massie (COTA), Hannah Buckler (School Health Care Worker), Heather Runions (MD Aide).
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Governors Board will be Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019, at the SCOESC Business Center. For more information about the ESC, visit online at www.scoesc.org, or follow on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.